Premier Research & Consulting provides assistance to Alberta employers with:
- evaluating accounts and auditing claims with Workers’ Compensation Boards in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan to lower premiums and generate refunds of past overpayments.
- representing company interests in interactions with the WCB or Appeals Commission. (More information here).
- successfully managing challenging claims to ensure Experience Rating costs are minimized and reasonable.
- ensuring the best possible positioning with contractor-management services such as ComplyWorks and ISNetworld as it pertains to your claims history.
- connecting you to our trusted partners for help with ongoing health and safety, environmental safety, or training issues.
We have saved our clients tens, and even hundreds of thousands of dollars by successfully obtaining cost recoveries on just a single WCB claim.
Further, many of our clients receive regular refunds of WCB premiums as a result of the WCB claim work we conduct on their behalf, year after year.
Your company is likely paying significant attention to managing current and ongoing claims with a view to minimizing costs. We complement your efforts by investing our time and resources, and applying our knowledge and experience, to the audit and recovery of past WCB claim costs which continue to have a direct impact on your bottom line.
We take a success-driven approach to consulting. No savings from us means no cost to you.
This means that we profit only if you do, sharing in the savings we generate for your company. We’re confident that our expertise, industry connections, and intuitive process will bring success. Here are some of the avenues we use to improve your rates:
- experience rating simulations & analysis
- comprehensive claim cost audits
- policy interpretation
- medical diagnostic verification
- valid overpayment identification
- appeal representation
We bring together the experts we need to assess your situation.
Getting input from highly specialized medical experts is often critical when dealing with a complex Workers’ Compensation Board claim. PRC’s medical panel comprises a variety of medical professionals that help us to do detailed medical diagnostic verification of claims. We are regularly seeking expert advice when we need it, ensuring that medical issues are being well understood.
It is also true that we sometimes need deep knowledge of the law and how it pertains to a given circumstance. PRC’s legal expert can shed light on the most nuanced situation.